Can’t get past Rooms&Exits Chapter 1 Level 21? My complete walkthrough will guide you step by step through this level and help you complete it.
Beating this level wasn’t easy, as always, but eventually, I managed to figure out all the things to do after using plenty of in-game tips and trial and error. But now I can share the full solution with you, in case you are completely stuck.
Without further ado, here is the Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 21 walkthrough!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 21 Art Supplies Store Walkthrough
- Check what’s on the desk and take the green pencil and the paintbrush.
- Look at the colors on the table and take the yellow tube.
- Go to the white cabinet next to the door, take the yellow tool, and check out the Art book.
- You can go to the other room now.
- Look at the painting on the wall and rip it off.
- Use the yellow tool to scratch the glue off and take that paper.
- There’s a spot on the shelves to the right, closest to you, that has something different on.
- Take the rolled paper and the pencil sharpener.
- Above the middle shelves, there’s a can of spray paint.
- Dismantle the rolled paper to get a nice drawing.
- Put the drawing on the easel.
- Combine the green pencil with the pencil sharpener.
- Combine the pencil with the empty paper to dig some holes.
- Go to the Art book in the cabinet by the door and put the paper with holes over the page with lots of colors.
- Open the drawer under the computer and enter the colors above into the locked safe:
- Blue, violet, light green, black, yellow.
- Take the paper from inside.
- Go back to the Art Book and put the translucid paper over the colored circle on the first page.
- There are 4 circles on that wheel:
- Red, yellow, green, blue.
- Now check the drawers at the desk and enter the color sequence above as the code for the first drawer.
- Take the tape and the paper clue.
- Red + Green – Blue – Purple + Yellow
- For color blind people:
- 5th row – 5th color
- 5th row – 1st color
- 4th row – 3rd color
- 3rd row – 1st color
- 1st row – 3rd color
- Go into the other room and look at the brushes on the wall and solve the equation:
- 37 (red) + 28 (green) – 16 (blue) – 13 (purple) + 17 (yellow) = 53
- You can go back to the first room and look at the second drawer. Enter the code 053.
- Take the ripped paper and the red paint tube.
- Combine the tape and the ripped paper.
- Check the Art Book again and use the taped paper where the missing page is (with the musical notes).
- Use the black spray can over the taped paper and you’ll find another clue with arrows.
- Now go to the last drawer at the desk and tap the arrows in the right sequence:
- Left – Left – Left – Right – Left – Left – Left – Right – Left (but it will look like this)
- Take the paint palette and the blue paint tube.
- Go to the other room to the easel and put the paint palette here, then add all the paint tubes and paintbrush.
- To start painting tap on each paint and color-in the drawing.
- To know which symbol is which color, you need to look at the yellow paint on the shelf in this room and one of them has a circle on them.
- Then go look at the red pencil holder on the desk in the other room, it has an oval on it.
- And the last symbol is gonna be blue.
- This is how the painting is going to look.
- Take the painting and put it in the frame in the other room, next to the open door.
- The frame will move down and give you some keys. Take them all.
- Go to the Exit room and use the that is very different from all of them.
- And the square key can be used to get the other lock.
- Now you are free to go.
Now you know how to solve Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 21 aka the Art Supplies Store. I am sure that this walkthrough helped a lot, but if you still need extra help, don’t hesitate to comment below.
Also, make sure to check out some of the other walkthrough guides in the series, listed below.