Stuck playing Rooms & Exits chapter 1 Level 17 – aka the Jewelry Store? My complete walkthrough will take you step by step through this stage and help you complete it.
I have to admit that beating this level wasn’t easy (it never is in this game), but fortunately, I did manage to figure all the puzzles out and now I am able to share the full solution with you.
Without further ado, here is the Rooms&Exits Chapter 1 Level 17 Walkthrough!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 17 Jewelry Store Walkthrough
- Tap on the jewelry case next to the double glass doors.
- Take the green precious stone from the bracelet and a rolled money bill.
- Next to it, there is a case with three necklaces. Get the red ruby from the last one.
- Click the lamp on the wall above and collect another rolled money bill and a blue diamond.
- Tap the cupboard under the necklace’s case to get a camera and dismantle it to get batteries.
- Take a look at the book on the counter and get the paper with three holes in it.
- Look at the 9 diamonds under the crown and remember the position.
- Go to the pearl necklaces on the left wall and arrange them following the color of the diamonds.
- Take the key once the secret drawer opens.
- Look under the pearl necklaces and solve the puzzle on the rhombus stones so the box opens and gives you a black stone.
- Check the desk drawer, next to the red chair, and take the remote controller and the key.
- Combine the batteries with the remote and use it on the air conditioning.
- You’ll find a red ribbon. Use it on the painting with the red curtain.
- It will show you the number 137.
- Move the pillow off the red chair in the back and take the wallet.
- Dismantle it to get a new bill. Do the same to the rolled bills as well.
- Combine all three money bills.
- Click on the desk in front of the red chair and put the plug of the register to turn it on.
- Use the key you found in the desk drawer to open up the register drawer.
- Then use the bills and put them inside.
- It will show you an image you need to remember.
- Use the key on the door by the air conditioning and go to the other room.
- Look at the big clock on the wall and get the ring.
- Take the magazine from the table under the big clock and a hexagonal piece.
- Open the drawer from this table and get another hexagonal piece
- Open up the trash bin and get the hexagonal piece inside.
- Tap the pot and it will give you another hexagonal piece.
- Remove the top left corner of the rug and take the scissors.
- Combine the scissors with the magazine to get another hexagonal piece.
- Tap the watch case in the middle of the room, the clock drawn under has the clue of solving the order of the hexagon colors.
- You can take the golden cross from the watch.
- Look at the watch case right next to the door and take the fourth watch.
- Tap the cuckoo clock on the wall and try to take the golden watch wheel from its beak.
- Remember the time from it: 09.20.
- Go to the first watch case and notice how all point to 10:10 except one.
- Use the golden piece to that watch and remember the time on that: 03.38.
- Tap on the cupboard under this watch case and you’ll find a suitcase.
- Combine the two times and you’ll get: 12.58. Enter that code into the suitcase.
- Collect another hexagonal piece and a hammer.
- Look at the wall poster with the watch.
- Use the hammer to take out all the nails and get a hexagonal piece.
- Go to the other room and open the crown box by tapping in 137.
- Then use all the stones and cross to the crown.
- A drawer will open to reveal a pendant you can take.
- Go to the scale on the desk and put the pendant, ring, and watch inside that bag.
- It will give you a key.
- Go to the table between those chairs and solve the hexagonal puzzle.
- You can put the punctured piece of paper over the solved puzzle and find your code for the Exit door: 9816
- Once you put the numbers in you need to use the key to open the padlock and escape.
Now you know how to solve the Jewelry Store level in Rooms & Exits, aka Chapter 1 Level 17.
I am sure that this walkthrough helped a lot, but if you still need extra help, don’t hesitate to comment below and I will do my best to tell you what to do.
I also have the complete solution for other stages in the game – make sure to keep an eye on the articles below in case you get stuck: