Stuck playing Rooms & Exits chapter 1 Level 10? My complete walkthrough will guide you step by step through this level and help you complete it.
I’m sure you’re starting to enjoy playing the game more and more – but do expect the puzzles to become harder and harder. But I will do my best to help you by providing tips for beating each of them.
But until then, let’s focus on the level on hand and see the full solution to Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 10 below!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 10 Gym Walkthrough
- Take the water valve from the weights under the painting.
- Notice the digits on the floor mats? 6098
- Enter this code on the 1st locker and take the yoga mat from inside.
- The code for locker number 2 is in the painting, each shape of the lock can be found there. 1 square, 6 triangles, and 5 circles.
- Enter the code 165 into locker number 2 and take the pedal from inside.
- Dismantle the yoga mat to find another part of the pedal inside.
- Combine the two parts together and use it on the bike.
- Move the pedal in circles till the green meter is full.
- Click on the screen of the bike and you’ll see you need another code.
- Look at the colored weights: 3 green, 5 red, 1 blue, and 6 yellow.
- Remember the pattern of the arrows shown on the screen: ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬇ ⬅ ⬅ ⬇ ⬆
- So up-up-up down left-left down up
- Click on the running mill and do the arrow pattern it will show you some gymnastic moves.
- Remember only the girls in red:
- Go to locker number 3 and put in those symbols from left to right, it’ll open and give you a key.
- Use the key to open the shower room and go inside.
- Use the valve on the pipe next to the lockers to close the water and stop the steam.
- Check out the second showerhead and take the keys hanging there.
- Dismantle the keys and find the two looking alike but in the mirror.
- Combine to get just one key.
- Go back to the previous room, open locker number 4 with the key, and take the long stick.
- Use the stick to pull down the blue ball from above the lockers and take the boxing glove.
- Use the glove on the punching bag and take the white powder bag revealed.
- Use the white powder on the climbing board and remember the pattern shown.
- The pattern: white, white, black, white, black, black
- Go to the Exit door and tap this in, you’ll be able to open it and be free.
Now you know how to solve Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 10. I am sure that this walkthrough helped a lot, but if you still need extra help, don’t hesitate to comment below.
Also, make sure to check out some of the other walkthrough guides in the series, listed below.