Stuck playing Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 20 – Fashion Store? My complete walkthrough will guide you step by step through this stage and help you complete it.
Beating this level wasn’t easy, as always, but eventually I managed to figure out all the things to do after using plenty of in-game tips and trial and error. But now I can share the full solution with you, in case you are completely stuck.
Without further ado, here is the Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 20 walkthrough!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 20 Fashion Store Walkthrough
- Tap on the white stand with purses and grab the white and brown purse.
- Go to the suits that hang on the middle shelves and take the scissors from the pocket.
- Use the scissors to cut off the blue button.
- Check out the hanger to the left and take the wire hanging there.
- Click on the register and pick up the yellow button on top of the magazine.
- Go up the stairs to check the other room.
- Check the first dressing room and take the hat there.
- Under the white stool, next to the dress, there’s a note.
- There’s a chest above the colored dresses
- The clue to solving it is the colors of the pillows and the number of stripes.
- There’s one yellow and black pillow with only one yellow stripe.
- Blue and white pillow with 2 blue stripes.
- Purple and white with 3 purple stripes.
- Downstairs there’s a red and white pillow with 4 red stripes.
- And upstairs again there’s a yellow and black with 5 stripes.
- You can take the red button from inside.
- Now go downstairs and fix the mannequins like in the pictures on the wall.
- Put the hat on the mannequin in the middle.
- Dismantle the purse in your inventory and put the purse on the third mannequin.
- And the scarf on the first. The chest in the middle will give you another note.
- Combine the two notes in your inventory and you’ll get the word SEOL, which is actually the number 7035.
- Go upstairs to the other chest, next to the first one, and enter the code 7035 into the padlock.
- You’ll find a green button inside, a pair of shoes, and a missing tile.
- Downstairs, behind the register, there are shelves with shoes on.
- Put your pair of shoes here.
- On the wall to the left from here, there’s a place to put your buttons.
- Notice the holes each button has and put them in order 1234.
- Turn the switch on and go fix the shoes so all arrows are green.
- A secret drawer will open and give you a note with prices on it.
- Now you need to go to the pattern on the registry desk and solve it.
- The middle section needs to look like a chessboard.
- There you’ll find a price checker.
- Combine the price checker with the wire and put this on the register.
- Tap the screen and write in 363,99 and press Enter.
- Take the receipt that comes out.
- Use the receipt on the price checker so the money drawer opens.
- You’ll find the code 30015 so you can use it at the Exit door to get out.
And this is how you solve another level in Rooms & Exits Chapter 1!
I am sure that this walkthrough helped a lot, but if you still need extra help, don’t hesitate to comment below.
Also, make sure to check out some of the other walkthrough guides in the series, listed below: