Can’t get past Rooms&Exits Chapter 1 Level 22, Shoe Store? My complete walkthrough will guide you step by step through this level and help you complete it.
Beating this level wasn’t easy, as always, but eventually, I managed to figure out all the things to do after using plenty of in-game tips and trial and error.
But this one is a bit trickier than usual, so follow my walkthrough closely to make sure you’re not missing out on any important details.
Without further ado, here is the Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 22 walkthrough!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 22 Shoe Store Walkthrough
- Open the first drawer from the stand in the middle of the room.
- Take the magnet and the matchbox.
- In the drawer next to this there’s a pair of pink sandals.
- Go to the shoe shelves on the left wall.
- Open the cupboard under them.
- Arrange the boxes by price, on columns, and shoe size, from big to small:
- First column: $120 – 8.5, 8, 6
- Second: $139 – 5, 4.5, 4
- Third: $150 – 7.5, 7, 6
- Fourth: $165 – 8, 6, 5.5
- Take the piece of plug you find.
- Open one of the two drawers under the shoe shelves.
- The clue to open the box inside is those arrows inside the drawer.
- Use the magnet on the needle of the compass.
- The blue double arrow inside the drawer represents where the blue needle is pointing at.
- So click that arrow on the compass two times.
- The neutral triple arrow inside the drawer is the arrow you need to tap 3 times.
- In our case the arrow to the left of the blue arrow.
- Pick up the scissors and the pair of green shoes.
- Check the gift boxes in the room and cut the ribbon with the scissors.
- Pick up the blue shoes.
- Look at the box under the stool and solve the puzzle.
- Figure out the missing number in the last row:
- Insert 96 and tap on the green arrow.
- Take the rolled paper and dismantle it to get the clue to how to solve the shoe puzzle.
- Now go to the shoe shelves and set the pairs in your inventory in the missing spots.
- Use the clue to find the pattern and arrange the shoes in the right spots.
- This will open a secret door behind the shelf so you can go inside.
- You click on the shoe shelves again and look behind the plant at the panel.
- You need to drag lines from the letters on the vertical to the ones above to sum them up.
- You’ll find a new pair of shoes you need to dismantle and get 2 metal pieces.
- Combine the metal pieces with the plug to fix it.
- Use the plug to fix the lights on the shoe shelves to the left and you’ll see 5 pairs of shoes lighting up.
- Notice the decorations on the lighted pairs and go to the computer after you count each one.
- 2 pairs with a star decoration, 1 pair with dots decoration, 2 pairs with flowers, and 0 with a bow.
- After entering the code 2120 the drawer will open and give you a key and a candle.
- Combine the candle and the matches so you can enter the dark room behind the shoe shelves.
- Use the lit candle on the floor of the dark room.
- Take the brush from the blue bucket and the sower from behind the vacuum cleaner.
- There’s a piggy bank on a shelf to the left and a hammer on the side of the fire extinguisher.
- Combine them to get a gold coin.
- On the lowest shelf, under the green shoes there and take the stick.
- Combine the brush and the stick to fix the broom.
- Combine the broom and the sower.
- Use the broom and sower in the other room to pick up the trash that fell from the trash can.
- You’ll find an empty note.
- Use the coin on the bubblegum machine to get a knob
- Use the knob on the drawer under the shoe shelves.
- Take the pencil from inside and combine it with the empty note.
- It’ll reveal a code of symbols: star – clover – triangle – moon – diamond
- With this, you can go to the other room and enter the code in the red locker.
- You’ll find a matching game of shoes with their soles.
- If the match is right the dots turn green. If not right you need to start over.
- 1 – 6
- 2 – 5
- 3 – 3
- 4 – 1
- 5 – 2
- 6 – 4
- You’ll find a shoelace.
- Tap the floor and solve the maze by dragging the flower to the other side.
- It will give you another sports shoe you need to put the shoelace on.
- Now put the new shoe next to the other one that looks the same.
- The box under them will reveal a ticket.
- Use the ticket on the Exit door and you’re free to go.
Now you know how to solve Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 22. I am sure that this walkthrough helped a lot, but if you still need extra help, don’t hesitate to comment below.
Also, make sure to check out some of the other walkthrough guides in the series, listed below.