Stuck playing Roomx&Exits chapter Chapter 1 Level 15 – Restaurant? My complete walkthrough will take you step by step through this stage and help you complete it.
Completing the level wasn’t easy (it never is in this game), but fortunately, I did manage to figure out all the puzzles out and now I am able to share the full solution with you.
Without further ado, here is the Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 15 walkthrough!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 15 Restaurant Walkthrough
- Click on the four tables that have something on.
- Take the olives, the sunflower seeds picture, the flowers, and the salami from them.
- Tap on the top cupboard from the bar area and open it.
- Take the chocolate plate and remember the drinks drawn in the back.
- Tap on the menu on the wall with the drinks and remember the prices.
- Click on the suitcase that’s beside one of the empty tables.
- Enter the code: 6 7 4 3
- Take the walnut picture.
- Tap on the counter where a fruit bowl is under the drinks menu and take it.
- Dismantle it to get banana slices, half a kiwi, half an orange, and a strawberry.
- Dismantle the flowers too to get a hazelnut picture.
- Take the orange and click on the ice cream station and put it over the first ice cream flavor, the orange one.
- Use the strawberry on the second ice cream, the red one.
- The kiwi goes in the middle, the chocolate in the next brown one, and the banana goes in the last.
- A drawer will open and give you a knife and a button.
- Go to the shelves on the wall, behind the counter, and take the handle next to the bottles on the right.
- Take the red pepper from the pots on the top shelf and the bay leaves from the bottom shelf.
- Tap on the painting next to the kitchen door.
- Put all the pictures you found here: sunflower seed, hazelnut, and walnut.
- It will open a panel where you need to put in the number of plates and forks that are in the restaurant: 18
- You can take the key and use it on the kitchen door to enter.
- Use the handle on the window you can see through the steam.
- Take the clamps to the right of the window after you open it.
- Now that you can see inside the kitchen check the picture to the left of the window.
- Tap it and solve the puzzle.
- It will open up a new game with a pattern.
- Go to the other room to look at the medals on the wall next to the Exit.
- That’s the pattern you need to use on this puzzle.
- Get the tomato from behind after you solve it.
- Take the ladder in the cooking area in the middle of the kitchen, and the pizza plate from the bottom shelf.
- Open the smallest drawer on the bottom of the cooking area and take the grate.
- Look at the bread box next to the door and solve the puzzle.
- Take the aluminum scoop from inside.
- Use the scoop on the ground of the potted plant in the left corner to get a carrot.
- Use the ladder to climb and take the pot above the cupboards at the bar.
- Go to the kitchen and open the cupboards under the plates next to the bread box.
- Take the freeze box.
- Open the drawer at the bottom next to this cupboard.
- Take the lid.
- To open the big tall cupboard next to these, the one with purple and yellow handles, you need to check the curtains in the other room.
- Take the onion and the chicken thighs.
- Now go to the fridge It has some arrows on it and you need to move.
- To know how to arrange the arrows go to the first room and tap on the table with the fish dishes on and remember the pattern.
- Arrange the arrows like this to open the fridge and take the cup.
- Look at the recipe above the stove to start cooking.
- Combine the freezer box and the clamps to get a piece of cheese.
- Combine the cheese and the grate to get grated cheese.
- Combine the red pepper and knife to get chopped red pepper.
- Combine the tomato and the pizza plate to spread some tomato sauce first.
- Then you combine this with salami, then you combine that with the grated cheese.
- After that you add olives on that, then the chopped red pepper.
- Check the cupboard under the sink and solve the pipe puzzle.
- Put the pot in the sink and start the water to fill it.
- Take it to the stove, put it on, and start adding the ingredients: carrot, onion, chicken thighs, and bay leaves.
- Put the lid on the pot and move the button to 45′ and the other to 7.
- The letters Y Z will appear on the lid from the steam.
- Put the pizza in the oven after you open it.
- Put the button in your inventory to the oven and turn it to ON.
- The letters A S will show up on the oven’s door.
- Go to the other room and tap the little box on the counter.
- Put the Cup on it and check the writing: FO()OD
- Change the writings to say YZ()AS so the box will open and give you a key.
- Get it to open the Exit door and get out.
I gotta say, it wasn’t easy, but it was loads of fun. So, I’ll be continuing to play this game as I find it very addictive. You can keep a close eye on my posts to make sure you can pass all the levels as well.
If you need more help with other levels, make sure to check out the very difficult ones I wrote about below:
And if you still have problems with any of the puzzles in Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 15 (Restaurant), comment below and I’ll help if I can.