I’m back with another walkthrough for Rooms & Exits: Chapter 1 Level 19 is the one we’re solving today. All the details you need to know to pass the level are right here.
Completing this level wasn’t easy (it never is in this game), but fortunately, I did manage to figure out all the puzzles out and now I am able to share the full solution with you.
Without further ado, here is the Rooms & Exits: Chapter 1 Level 19 – Exchange Office walkthrough!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 19 Exchange Office Walkthrough
- Look under the doormat to find a key.
- Then in the trash bin, you’ll find a puzzle piece and a wire.
- Check the first aid cupboard on the right wall.
- Get the other puzzle piece, the glove, the gloves’ box, the medical adhesive, the cotton dressing, and the scissors.
- Look at the thermometer and notice it says 37 degrees.
- Open the first aid magazine and look through it.
- Notice the last medical symbol is on pink paper.
- Click the panel on the left wall, under the camera.
- Tap on the pink button until you get the medical symbol in the magazine.
- Tap on the other panel with two buttons.
- Press the first button 3 times and the second button 7 times.
- It will give you a handle.
- Click on the outlet next to the ATM.
- Combine the adhesive with the scissors, to get just a piece.
- Now combine the scissors and the glove.
- You’ll find a door handle.
- Use the wires to the outlet to fix the plug.
- Use the piece of adhesive to the wires to glue them together.
- Use the first handle on the shutters and open it to see behind the windows.
- Remember the flags, go to the TV on the right wall, and move it to the side.
- Tap 1 on the calculator and click on Bolivia’s flag. Remember the digits: 007,67
- Go to the panel with the country currency and tap that number for Bolivia.
- Do the same for all the others, increasing the number you first type in by 1 each time:
- Argentina: 2 – 066,47
- Azerbaijan: 3 – 001,89
- Canada: 4 – 001,46
- Costa Rica: 5 – 629,06
- Enter the door that opens after you’re done.
- Look at the papers on the floor and move them to get another puzzle piece.
- On the desk, next to the laptop, there’s another puzzle piece in between the stack of books.
- Tap on the printer and get that blue piece with holes from behind.
- Tap on the fax machine next to it, turn it on and you’ll get a dollar bill.
- Check the coats by the door, hanging on the wall, and take the puzzle piece from there.
- Go to the water bottle and take the screwdriver next to it.
- Click on the blue drawer on the left wall and use the blue item with holes over the digits there.
- Tap on the digits you see through the holes: 543210, in this order, so the drawer opens.
- You can collect another puzzle piece from inside.
- Go take a look at the vent on the left wall.
- Use the screwdriver to open it, and take the black mark pen.
- Look at the graphic on the wall, then move the chair away from the desk and notice the files under the desk and how they are positioned.
- Now you can take the cutter from the hiding spot.
- Next to the coats on the right wall, there’s a frame where you need to solve your puzzle.
- After it is solved you need to enter the right digits.
- The flags are random and you need to figure out the pattern by yourself.
- See which flag has 3 horizontal lines, follow the string and insert 3 in that box.
- Flags without 3 horizontal lines have 0 by default (like Canada, Turkey or Brazil)
- The answer here is 0 3 3 3 3, but you might get a different answer to your puzzle.
- Use the door handle on the safe box and open it to get the piece of paper.
- Go to the printer and put the paper inside.
- Tap the laptop and enter the password. It’s the framed symbols next to the ATM.
- Count the edges and do the math: 6×6-12= 24
- After you type 24 as a password, click on the camera icon, and look through the videos.
- You can look through the file icon after and print that & document.
- Take the blue & paper, then dismantle the cotton dressing, and the box of gloves, you’ll get a new item and a 5 Euro bill.
- Go back to the first room and pick up the blue envelope from the floor.
- Combine the cutter and the blue envelope to get a red @ note.
- Now go to the panel on the left wall, next to the big door, and find the symbols for each colored button.
- The clues are in your inventory.
- Now it’s time you get out of there.
Now you know how to solve Rooms&Exits Chapter 1 Level 19 – Exchange Office. I am sure that this walkthrough helped a lot, but if you still need extra help, don’t hesitate to comment below.
If you need help with previous chapters in the game, I’ve got you covered. For example, you can check out the Rooms&Exits Chapter 1 Level 17 walkthrough here.