Stuck playing Roomx&Exits Chapter 1 Level 16 – Opening Soon? My complete walkthrough will take you step by step through this stage and help you complete it.
Beating this level wasn’t easy (it never is in this game), but fortunately, I did manage to figure out all the puzzles out and now I am able to share the full solution with you.
Opening Soon is a level that starts in a different way compared to the previous levels, but it’s just as difficult to complete. Very fun though after beating the likes of Chapter 1 Level 15 and Chapter 1 Level 14.
Now, without further ado, let’s check out the Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 16 walkthrough!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 16 Opening Soon Walkthrough
- There are two spots of light. The bigger one holds a pair of rubber gloves and a panel you can open.
- Use the gloves inside the electric panel to fix the wires.
- Now that they don’t sparkle anymore, you can tap the second speck of light to turn on the lights.
- Open the cupboard of the blue desk and take the UV lamp.
- Open the first drawer and take the cutter.
- Click the item on the desk and take the nozzle from within and remember the numbers: 51432
- Under the workbench, there’s a hanger you can get and dismantle it.
- Over the big red bags on the floor, there are a few boards, and you can take one.
- Check out the boxes on the right, use the cutter to open one up, and take the lighter.
- Use the cutter to remove the tarp up the stairs and tap on the blue drawer that you see in the new area that was revealed.
- To open it you need to click the buttons in this order 51432 (so the first number will be the fifth button, the second number will be the first button, and so on)
- Take the hammer from inside.
- Go to the blue desk and check the blue board with the UV lamp: 42130 (looks like each digit is doubled in a mirror)
- Click above the board and remove the brick.
- Use the hammer on the brick wall to remove the bricks around the door lock.
- Enter the code 42130 and take the yellow item.
- Combine the yellow item with the nozzle you’ll get a gas torch.
- Then combine the gas torch with the lighter to light it up.
- Combine the gas torch and the boards, and you’ll get two smaller planks.
- Check the grate on the floor and use the gas torch on it.
- Take the wire that used to be a hanger and use it to get the key.
- Use the key for the second drawer of the blue cupboard up the stairs.
- You’ll find a key and a rolled sketch map that you need to dismantle.
- Tap the workbench closest to you and use the sketch map to put it on it.
- Use the key to open the door up the stairs and enter.
- Take the broken ladder from the new room and combine it with the planks in your inventory.
- Take the ladder and use it on the scaffolding to get to the big rolled paper above.
- Dismantle it and go to the other room to put it over the first sketch on the workbench.
- Rotate it and position it so the lines coincide with the one under.
- The red area will be on the letters G D C.
- Tap the box on the ground, enter those letters, and take the crowbar.
- Check out the planks on the floor in the other room.
- Use the crowbar to board that isn’t holding too tight.
- You’ll find another rolled paper you need to dismantle.
- Take it and put it over the other two on the workbench.
- Rotate it to fit the other sketch under, and observe the numbers in groups.
- The numbers from the common areas are: 3+6=9, 4+1=5, and 4.
- Go to the other room and tap the panel on the wall.
- Enter code 954 to open the door to the valves and rotate the valves to stop the pressure.
- Notice the red arrows on the last sketch? The first is to the left, the second is to the right and the last is facing down.
- Now that you stopped the steam you can get out the Exit door in the other room.
Now you know how to solve Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 16, Opening Soon. I am sure that this walkthrough helped a lot, but if you still need extra help, don’t hesitate to comment below.
Also, make sure to check out some of the other walkthrough guides in the series, listed below.