Wondering how to beat Roomx&Exits Chapter 1 Level 14 – Pet Shop? My complete walkthrough will take you step by step through this stage and help you complete it.
Beating this level wasn’t easy (it never is in this game), but fortunately, I did manage to figure out all the puzzles out and now I am able to share the full solution with you.
Without further ado, here is the Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 13 walkthrough!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 13 Pet Shop Walkthrough
- Tap the blue bin next to the double doors so it falls and take the crumpled paper from inside.
- Dismantle the crumpled paper to see the drawing of six dogs and notice the way they are facing.
- Tap the drawer behind the yellow bags of dog food and the drawer with the green arrows on it.
- Press the arrows according to the way the dogs were facing: 🢀 🢀 🢂 🢂 🢀 🢂
- Left, left, right, right, left, right (but they are other way around)
- As the drawer opens you can take the hamster food and the cage water device.
- Look at the toys above the reception desk and notice the clock and the position of the arrows.
- Click on the hamster cage, farthest to the left next to the door.
- Use the food to put some in each space for each hamster so they roll the yellow, red, and green lines like the position of the clock from earlier.
- Now you can take the scissors on the right through the hole.
- Use the scissors to cut the rope on the double doors and now you can move to the other room.
- Notice the colors of the pet food bags in the room and count them.
- Click the third row of boxes on the shelves next to the door so a box falls from it.
- Look at the pannel behind the box and tap in as many of each color as they were.
- 4 0range, 8 green, 6 red, 9 blue, and 6 yellow.
- Take the water valve from inside and use it at the sink in the room.
- Use the water device and fill it with water from the sink.
- Pull the green rag off the cage in the left corner of the room.
- Use the water device for the parrot’s cage and he will start singing and remember the notes.
- Go to the other room to the toys on the shelves and squish them to form the same notes.
- 1. Hippo 2. Elephant 3. Monkey 4. Pink horse 5. Crow
- A drawer will open and you can take a pocket knife from inside.
- Dismantle the pocket knife and use it on the fallen box in the other room.
- Take the key from inside the box and look at the book inside and remember the temperatures for each fish and the formula to transform F to C: (F-32)/1.8
- Use the key on the yellow dog cage in the corner.
- Take the device from the inside.
- Go to the other room and click on the hexagonal fish tank and use the device on it.
- Click on it and press the arrows to bring the temperature up or down so the fishes will move away, one at a time.
- Now that they moved you can take the tiny chest and dismantle it to get a key.
- Use the key on the Pet Shop door to exit.
This was a really hard level, as you probably figured by yourself already, but I am confident that now you can complete it, just like I did. It wasn’t easy, that’s a fact.
But now you know how to solve Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 13. I am sure that this walkthrough helped a lot, but if you still need extra help, don’t hesitate to comment below.
Also, make sure to check out some of the other walkthrough guides in the series, listed below.