Here’s another walkthrough for Rooms & Exits, this time for Chapter 1 level 24, when we need to escape the Bookstore.
Beating this level wasn’t easy, as always, but eventually, I managed to figure out all the things to do after using plenty of in-game tips and trial and error. But now I can share the full solution with you, in case you are completely stuck.
Without further ado, here is the Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 24 walkthrough!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 24 Bookstore Walkthrough
- If you go to the desk on the left there’s a match to mini game you need to complete.
- Select two books at the time that are similar or complete each other.
- After you match all the books on the table you’ll find a note with E=5 written on it.
- Remove the “Sorry we’re closed” sign from above the shelves and you’ll find a green book with a key on it.
- You can put the green book on the shelf with the other green books to the left.
- The bookshelves will open to reveal a secret door.
- Look at the poster on the wall above the desk.
- Count the colored flags: 1 pink – 3 yellow – 6 red – 4 purple
- Go to the door, enter those numbers down for each color light, and enter the room.
- On the box in front of the door, there’s a curtain rope.
- Use it to tie up the curtain.
- Take the teddy bear from the window.
- Tap on the couch until it removes one of the cushion seats.
- Take the knife from under it.
- Open the door under the glass cabinet and take the knob from there.
- Take the bottle of water on the floor next to the other box.
- Put the water in the vase on the coffee table, to make the cork rise so you can take it.
- Use the cork on the wine bottle on the chair.
- You’ll find another equation: I=X-E
- Check the paintings above the couch and take the symbol from the one on the bottom.
- Use the knife on the teddy bear to find half a key.
- Combine the symbol and the half key to make a whole key.
- Use the key on the chest under the table.
- You’ll find another equation note inside T=I/I
- Go back to the other room and use the knob on the desk drawer.
- The note X=8 can be found inside.
- Now you need to solve the following equation finding what number corresponds with each letter from the EXIT sign.
- Enter this code to exit Bookstore 5831
Now you know how to solve Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 24. I am sure that this walkthrough helped a lot, but if you still need extra help, don’t hesitate to comment below.
Also, make sure to check out some of the previous walkthroughs in the series, listed below.