Can’t get past Rooms&Exits Chapter Chapter 1 Level 29 – Toy Store? My complete walkthrough will guide you step by step through this level and help you complete it.
Beating this level wasn’t easy, as always, but eventually, I managed to figure out all the things to do after using plenty of in-game tips and trial and error. But now I can share the full solution with you, in case you are completely stuck.
Without further ado, here is the Chapter 1 Level 29 walkthrough!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 29 Toy Store Walkthrough
- Under the registry, there’s a broken hairdryer and a flag alphabet, which you’ll need later.
- Tap the toy truck next to the helicopters and take the red triangle.
- Open the drawer under the wooden figure and take a half dart and a handle.
- Check the shelves on the wooden tree and take a bell pepper and another piece of the dart.
- Combine the two dart pieces to get a whole one.
- Use the dart to blow the red balloon at the end and take a look at the note.
- Tap the toy truck next to the Rubik’s cubes and use the red triangle here and note to put the figures in their right place.
- You can now take the tubular key from the inside.
- Go to the wooden figurine and use the key here.
- Use the Flag alphabet to decipher the message.
- It spells TRAIN.
- Dismantle the hairdryer and use the cord on the panel next to the other door.
- You can now spell TRAIN on the keyboard there and open the door and go inside.
- Check out the green shelves, where the dolls are.
- Move the bottom middle one to the side and take the crumbled paper and the pear and remember the position of their colors:
- Top row: Orange – yellow – dark red
- Bottom row: light red – purple – green
- Take the doll off the counter, then look at the stuffed toys on the purple shelves.
- The pink ones move their eyes counterclockwise – clockwise – counterclockwise.
- Go to the first room to the circle box surrounded by stuffed toys, and use the handle there to open the box.
- Take the building cubes and grapes from inside.
- Go to the second room to the green shelves.
- Put the bell pepper, grape, and pear in the toy fruits and veggie stall to the right.
- Arrange them in the order of the dolls and a new clue will show up above them.
- Take the yellow towel next to the fruits and veggie stall.
- Go to the toy house and take the yellow switch from inside.
- Look at the suns in the photo hint above and only light the right lamps inside the toy house.
- You’ll find a comb and a key.
- Use the comb in the doll’s hair and you’ll find another crumbled paper.
- Combine the two crumbled papers, and you’ll get a hint note.
- Take a look at the frame on the wall next to the open door and tap the tiles till you do the same pattern.
- Get the building blocks and the glass cleaner spray.
- Use the key to open up the heart-shaped box on the countertop.
- Combine the yellow towel and the cleaning spray and wipe the mirror inside the heart-shaped box.
- You’ll see the pattern on the wall.
- Now go to the locked door and enter the color pattern as you saw it in the mirror.
- Row 1 tile 4: Blue
- Row 2 tile 1: Purple
- Row 2 tile 3: Pink
- Row 3 tile 1: Red
- Row 4 tile 2: Green
- And now you can go through that door.
- Tap on the shelf where the two red cars are.
- Flip the switch once then go back to see the whole room and tap on the corner, that is now lit, and notice the train.
- Go to the toy train on the floor and dismantle the building blocks in your inventory.
- Arrange them like in the photo above. You’ll have two pieces left that you won’t need.
- Use the yellow switch in your inventory on the toy train.
- Notice the painting with the balloons and go back to the first room to rearrange the balloons on the wall.
- Red is the highest in the sky, then purple, light yellow, blue, and dark yellow.
- Now that the door to the train rail opened up go back to the room with the train and press the yellow switch.
- You can check out the train closer and see it has a key that you can use to escape through the Exit door.
Now you know how to solve Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 29. I am sure that this walkthrough helped a lot, but if you still need extra help, don’t hesitate to comment below.
Also, make sure to check out some of the previous walkthroughs in the series, listed below.
- Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 28 Walkthrough
- Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 27 Walkthrough
- Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 26 Walkthrough
- Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 25 Walkthrough
- Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 24 Walkthrough
If you still have questions about this level, don’t hesitate to ask for additional help in the comments section below!