Do you find it difficult to beat Rooms&Exits Chapter 1 Level 30 – Restrooms? Then, check out my complete walkthrough for this level below and you will complete it easily!
Yes, completing this level isn’t easy – as it’s always the case – but eventually I managed to solve it, after using plenty of in-game tips and trial and error. But now I can share the full solution with you, in case you are completely stuck too.
I still recommend you try to do it yourself, using the in-game hints, but if you’re still stuck here is the Chapter 1 Level 30 walkthrough!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 30 Restrooms Walkthrough
- Start by shaking the potted plant until a key falls off it.
- Use the key to open the men’s bathroom.
- Go inside to find more clues.
- Take the gloves from the counter next to the sinks.
- Grab the pipe from the wall behind the door.
- And check out the supply cart and pick up: dirty rag, spray bottle, and toilet pump.
- Wash the dirty rag in the water bucket.
- Open the first toilet from left to right, and take the red handle.
- Use the gloves to grab the wrench from the flooded urinal.
- Look at the drain on the floor and open it.
- Use the handle to get to the key from the drain.
- Use the wrench on the knob under the sink.
- The water will stop and you can use the toilet pump to clear the drain.
- You’ll find a wrinkled paper you can dismantle and get a clue and a black key.
- Use the black key on the last soap dispenser and take the liquid soap inside.
- Combine the liquid soap and the spray bottle, and then the clean rag and the cleaning spray.
- Use the cleaning rag to clean the mirror, and notice the poster on the wall.
- Use your pipe to break the mirror there.
- Go outside in the hallway and use the key you found in the drain to open the women’s bathroom.
- The tiles on the hallway floor will tell you what buttons need to be pushed to turn on the lights but start from the bottom up.
- 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 9th.
- Now you can press the switch for the lights.
- Take a look at the beauty bag on the countertop and take the nail file.
- Look at the mirror with the light turned on and take the handprint off it.
- Use the nail file to unscrew the lamp and take the lightbulb.
- Use the lightbulb on the mirror next to it and remember the pattern.
- Look inside the trash bin and take the hamburger box.
- Dismantle the box and get the fork.
- Go to out on the hallway and use the fork to dig in the dirt of the potted plant.
- You’ll find another black key to use in the men’s bathroom.
- So, go to the men’s bathroom and use the handprint on the napkin device next to the door.
- Take the other pattern clue you’re given.
- Use the key on the cupboard that was behind the mirror.
- You’ll find another pattern clue you need to dismantle first.
- Observe all pattern clues each one, including the one on the mirror in the women’s bathroom, has some red dots on. One, two, three, and four dots to be exact.
- Go to the exit door and enter the patterns, by pressing the buttons drawn on the clues in this exact order.
Now you know how to complete Rooms & Exits: Chapter 1 Level 30. I am sure that this walkthrough helped a lot, but if you still need extra help, don’t hesitate to comment below.
Also, make sure to check out some of the previous walkthroughs in the series, listed below.