Can’t get past Rooms&Exits Chapter 1 Level 28: Bakery? My complete walkthrough will guide you step by step through this level and help you complete it.
Beating this level wasn’t easy, as always, but eventually, I managed to figure out all the things to do after using plenty of in-game tips and trial and error. But now I can share the full solution with you, in case you are completely stuck.
Without further ado, here is the Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 28 walkthrough!
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 28 Bakery Walkthrough
- Check the potted plant next to the door and take the green recipient.
- There’s a purple recipient on the middle table.
- Look at the shelves next to the potted plant, and notice the fruits: 4 green apples, 2 red peaches, and 1 yellow pineapple.
- Try to open the drawer under the fruits with the numbers: 421
- Take the screwdriver and look at the Cupcake recipe inside.
- Look under the soda fridge, and unscrew that lid with the screwdriver.
- Take the cable and remember the note with the symbols.
- Check out the bread buns on the top shelf and arrange the Xs in the right position as the note tells you.
- You’ll get a bread bun and a key.
- Use the key to open the cake jar on the counter and take the cake.
- Take the flour under the Today’s Sweet Special poster and the strawberry from the red cupcake drawn there.
- Check out the pastry tower on the countertop to the right and take the knife.
- Combine the bread bun and the knife to cut through and take the vanilla bottle from inside.
- Put the cake back in the glass display case and arrange them like the menus on each table.
- It will give you a note with a code: 693
- Go to the shelves next to the potted plant and enter this code to the second drawer.
- Take the hammer, and sugar, and remember the blue flower inside.
- Look on the floor for the same pattern the blue flower had and use the hammer to smash the tiles.
- You’ll find a key to the kitchen behind the counter, open it and go there.
- Open the drawer next to the oven and take the red recipient.
- Take the blueberries from the scale on the table.
- Take the butter from the counter next to the left sink.
- Open the fridge and take the eggs, milk, and kiwi.
- Look at the cupcake painting next to the fridge and notice the ribbons.
- Top row: up – down – up
- Bottom row: down – up – down
- Go to the electric panel next to it ad position the switches in the same way.
- Use the electric cable on the oven.
- Now it’s time to put your ingredients in the metal bowl on the table: flour + vanilla + sugar + butter + eggs + milk
- Now put the bowl under the mixer to get the dough.
- Combine the dough with each recipient in your inventory.
- Put the green muffin in the oven. Set the oven to 250° for 35 min.
- Red muffin to 275° for 40 min.
- Purple muffin to 200° for 50 min.
- Combine the red muffin with the strawberry, the green muffin with the kiwi, and the purple muffin with the blueberry.
- Go back to the bakery and check the tray next to the pastry tower.
- Put each muffin in the tray there and the drawer will open and give you a key.
- Use the key on the Exit to get out.
Now you know how to solve Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 28 – Bakery. I am sure that this walkthrough helped a lot, but if you still need extra help, don’t hesitate to comment below.
Also, make sure to check out some of the previous walkthroughs in the series, listed below.