Top detective RPG thriller, L. A. Noire.
Coming soon to Nintendo Switch and Xbox One X. With new content and updates.
A realistic neo-noir action-adventure detective game.
Already available on PlayStation, Xbox and PC.
The Nintendo Switch and Xbox One X releases will include additional new content.
For more top detective games, like LA Noire. Check out my list of posts included below.
March 2018 Update: L. A. Noire now available on Oculus Rift.
Top New Nintendo Switch Game Nov 2017
Title: LA Noire.
From: Team Bondi.
Publisher: Rockstar Games.
Genres: Detective, Action, Adventure, Strategy.
First released: May 2011.
Nintendo Switch release date: November 2017.
Oculus Rift release: March 2018.
L. A. Noire
Plot: A dark and violent crime thriller set against the backdrop of 1940’s Los Angeles. Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood’s Golden Age, LAPD detective Cole Phelps. Is thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high. In his fight to climb the ranks and do what’s right. Phelps must unravel the truth behind a string of arson attacks, racketeering conspiracies and brutal murders, battling the L.A. underworld and even members of his own department to uncover a secret that could shake the city to its rotten core. [Source: Amazon]
Game Play and Features
- Solve a variety of cases across the desks of Patrol, Traffic, Homicide and Arson.
- Search crime scenes for clues, question witnesses and interrogate suspects as you search for the truth in each case.
- Use your wits to analyze suspect’s behavior and separate the truth from the lies.
- Experience a stunningly accurate block-by-block recreation of 8 sq. miles of 1947 L.A.
- Solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real crimes from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in L.A. history.
Nintendo Switch – Game Play and Features
- Includes the complete original game and all additional downloadable content.
- Plus new collectibles and detective suits to unlock, each with unique special abilities.
- Features an array of new enhancements specifically for Switch gaming.
- Includes a Joy-Con mode with gyroscopic, gesture-based controls.
- HD rumble and new wide and over-the-shoulder camera angles.
- Plus contextual touch screen controls for portable detective work.
Get L. A. Noire from Amazon
- US Amazon: Xbox 360 and PS3 or Nintendo Switch Download.
- UK Amazon: Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One X.
Oculus Rift and Touch Controllers Bundle on Amazon
Best Oculus Rift Bundle!
From Amazon, includes:
* 6 free titles, including: Robo Recall, Lucky’s Tale, Quill, Medium, Dead and Buried, and Toybox.
* Rift’s ultra low-latency tracking offers unparalleled immersion.
* The Oculus Touch controllers bring your hands into VR, letting you interact naturally with the virtual world.
* Every aspect is designed to be easy, inviting, and comfortable to use.
* Discover hundreds of games, apps, and experiences on the Oculus Store.
For more details of this top Oculus Rift bundle, visit:
More Top Detective RPG Adventures
For more games like L. A. Noire. You might like:
* Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter.
* Thimbleweed Park – Neo-Noir Detective Game on iTunes.
* Framed Noir-Puzzle iOS Games.
* Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy for Mobile, PC and Mac.
* Wadjet Eye’s Blackwell Series for PC, iPad and iPhone.
See also my New Detective Games Reviews. For PC, Mac, iPad and iPhone.
Don’t forget you can Subscribe or Follow and get updates of my latest posts.